In this article
How Bloom checks orders
Each time your Shopify store receives an order, the Bloom app sends that information to ShipCompliant. If the order is compliant, the Bloom app will:
- Note ShipCompliant's response that the order is compliant in the order's Notes
- Mark the order as compliant under Additional Details
- Tag the order with "SHIPCOMPLIANT-YES," so it's searchable by you
- Synchronize the order to ShipCompliant
If the order is not compliant, the Bloom app will:
- Note ShipCompliant's response in the order notes
- Mark the order as non-compliant in Additional Details
- Tag the order with "SHIPCOMPLIANT-NO"
- Not synchronize the order to ShipCompliant
See the difference between a compliant and non-compliant order below:
If an order is non-compliant and you fix it, add the tag "Recheck compliance" to the order. The Bloom app will remove the tag after re-checking the order and updating its status.
Finding non-compliant orders
To see orders which failed compliance checks, navigate to your Orders in Shopify. Next, filter your orders by the tag "SHIPCOMPLIANT-NO." To save this search, click the Save filters button. Now you can check for non-compliant orders with one click—sweet!